|Photo found here|
I f you are thinking about updating your bedroom and don't know what to keep and what to toss, to help you decide here are today six trendy items for modern bedrooms this year:
1. Dust Pink - mute colours in general and dust pink in particular, combined with white and shades of grey, add a feminine touch to the bedroom and create a Scandinavian inspired colour scheme .
2. Over-sized mirrors - don't hang them on the walls, just put them on the floor next to your wardrobe or dressing area. They are a must in the bedroom this year!
|Edina Wall Mirror by Country Road|
3. Copper, blush leather and white marble, combined with a classic natural wood, are the most popular materials in accessories this year. They will give a sophisticated touch to the bedroom.
4. Geometric shapes - especially hexagons have become the hero of 2015 and are now everywhere, in patterns, in accessories, in pendant lights, etc.
|Norsu Interiors Bedroom, featuring product by Menu, OYOY Living Design and Louise Vilmar. Styling by Julia Green of Greenhouse Interiors and photography by Armelle Habib. Photo credit Norsu Interiors|
|Modern Garment Rack by Danish furniture design brand Woud|
6. Good-bye wardrobes, hello garment racks - cloth racks are becoming a popular option in rentals and young apartments that don't want to waste money or space in putting together a wardrobe for the bedroom. The traditional garment racks are back in modern and beautiful designs and a big variety of DIY designs to steal.
|Ladder, chair and trow blanket by Country Road|